• Line-by-line cleaning process – state-of-the-art programmable tracking systematically cleans the pool floor
one path at a time.
• AutoDirect – intelligent, self-learning technology and multiple scanning modes delivers systematic, independent
and fast cleaning of any large institutional pool of any shape or type.
• Multi Pattern Scanning – advanced navigation system and powerful technology ensure complete pool coverage.
• Highly efficient clog-free filtration with spiral three layer system – simultaneously separates and filters rough,
fine and ultra-fine dirt.
• Spiral flow system spins the water with large debris off the course filter net.
• The course filter mesh retains the large particles allowing the cartridge filter to run longer.
• The ultra-fine debris is caught in a large pleated cartridge filter.
• Top access, with snap-in/out separation of the layers, for easy and convenient maintenance and cleaning.
Enhanced Active Brushing system with Spiral Brush – advanced, dual-direction brush system delivers
• Brushes spin at 1.5x the speed of the robot to efficiently sweep dirt from the front and sides.
• Unique Spiral Brush sweeps dirt from both sides of the robot towards the center of the vacuum.
• Four side brushes clean the corners between the pool floor and walls.
- Ideal for pools – Up to 33 m in length
- Cycle time – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 hours
- Cable – 115 feet
- Weight – 52 lbs
- Suction rate – 150 gpm
- Moving speed – 41 feet per minute
- Filtration – Spiral 3 layer system
- Brushes – Dual direction active brushes rotates 1.5 faster than the robot
- MMI – Control panel for programming and technician support
- Auto direct navigation system – Multiple scanning patterns
- Warranty – 36 months or 3000 hours on non-wearable parts