Unlike some pool companies, we don’t open your pool by pulling off the winter cover, starting the equipment, and telling you that your pool is ready for use. Instead, we ensure that all equipment is working properly and that your patrons are swimming in crystal clear and perfectly PH-balanced water. This may take two or three trips to achieve, but the work is always completed for your contracted price.
B&R Pools Guarantee
When closing your pool, we winterize your equipment with the added protection of our guarantee: if the work has not been completed correctly, we will fix any breakage problems at no charge.
Our Pool Opening Contracts Include:
- Removing, folding, and storing the winter cover
- Assembling all equipment and starting it (including making sure the heater works)
- All chemicals to balance the pool water
- Vacuuming the pool until the water is crystal clear
Our Pool Closing Contracts Include:
- Installing the winter cover
- Draining equipment
- Blowing out pipes
- Adding all anti-freeze necessary to fill lines
- Inserting all plugs and fittings to seal lines
- Shocking the pool before installing the winter cover
- Vacuuming the pool before installing the winter cover
Want to winterize your pool yourself?
We sell anything you may need to do the job right. For assistance, contact us at 412-661-7665.