B&R Pools helps you meet your pool compliance requirements in Pennsylvania by offering the necessary certification classes throughout the year.
➡In Allegheny County, a CPO & Bathing Place Manager must visit the facility once each day of operation.
➡In Pennsylvania, a person must have a valid Pesticide Applicator license to add a registered pesticide (chlorine, bromine, algaecide) to a commercial pool.
2022 Class Dates
- September 7, 2022 – Pesticide Credits Seminar ~ (6) Core and (4) Category 24 Credits ~
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Comfort Inn Conference Center – 699 Rodi Road, Pittsburgh 15235
- September 20-21, 2022 – Certified Pool & Spa Operator (CPO) – 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. –
Etna Fugh Hall – 27 Crescent Street, Etna 15223
- September 27, 2022 – Pesticide Review & Closed Book Certification Exams – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Etna Fugh Hall – 27 Crescent Street, Etna 15223
Advance Registration is Required for All Classes:
- All class registrations must be paid in full via check or credit card at the time of registration.
- We are unable to invoice for classes.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the class date.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if a minimum threshold of 15 students is not met.
Cancellation, Substitution and Transfer Policy:
- You may request, in writing, to cancel your registration up to two weeks prior to your class start date and receive a refund less a materials fee ($100 2-Day CPO, $150 CPO Fusion, $150 Pesticide).
- You may request, in writing, to send a substitute registrant at any time for the CPO. Substitution within two weeks of the Pesticide exam requires approval by the PA Department of Agriculture.
- You may request to transfer to a future class with payment of a $60 change fee, provided the request is received in writing no later than 48 hours prior to the start of class.
- There are no refunds, cancellations or transfers permitted within 48 hours of the class start.