B&R Pools helps you meet your pool compliance requirements in Pennsylvania by offering the necessary certification classes throughout the year.
➡In Allegheny County, a CPO & Bathing Place Manager must visit the facility once each day of operation.
➡In Pennsylvania, a person must have a valid Pesticide Applicator license to add a registered pesticide (chlorine, bromine, algaecide) to a commercial pool.
2022 Class Dates
- Check back in February for our Spring class schedule.
All 2-Day In-Person CPO classes are registered with the PA Department of Agriculture to provide (6) Core and (4) Category 24 credits. All CPO Classes will present Allegheny County Article IX Bathing Place Manager codes and provide an opportunity to take the Bathing Place Manager exam. A separate application fee payable to Allegheny County is required after you pass the CPO Exam.
Advance Registration is Required for All B&R Pools Classes:
- All class registrations must be paid in full via check or credit card at the time of registration.
- We are unable to invoice for classes.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the CPO class date and 3 weeks prior to Pesticide exams.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if a minimum threshold of 15 students is not met.
– You may cancel up to two weeks in advance of the classes and be refunded registration fees paid less the cost of courseware, shipping and processing fees. Courseware is non-refundable. An additional cancellation fee will apply after the cancellation window. Refer to your confirmation letter/email for details.
– Substitution of students is permitted at any time up through the day prior to the CPO class.
– Substitution of students is considered on a case-by-case basis by the PA Department of Agriculture after the cancellation window has closed.
– A transfer to a later class may be considered on a case-by-case basis after the cancellation window has passed. A transfer fee will apply when requested less than 14 days in advance of class.
– A failure to attend the class without notice will result in forfeiture of fees paid.