B&R Pools helps you meet your pool compliance requirements in Pennsylvania by offering the necessary certification classes throughout the year.
➡In Allegheny County, a CPO & Bathing Place Manager must visit the facility once each day of operation.
➡In Pennsylvania, a person must have a valid Pesticide Applicator license to add a registered pesticide (chlorine, bromine, algaecide) to a commercial pool.
Fall 2020 Registration is Closed. Check back in February for 2021 classes.
- September 16-17, 2020 – Certified Pool Operator Class & Exam – 8:30 – 5:00 p.m. – Class is full
- September 23, 2020, Pesticide Credits Seminar: Core & Category 24 (9:30-12:30 & 1:30 -3:30) Class is full. Please email us to be added to the waitlist.
- All other 2020 dates have been canceled due to lack of interest.
- If you need PESTICIDE CERTIFICATION, we have Core and Category 24 books in stock and have pre-recorded lectures available to help with your self-study. Learn more here.
Advance Registration is Required for All B&R Pools Classes:
- All class registrations must be paid in full via check or credit card at the time of registration.
- Fees: CPO $359 or $379 (Blended format); Pesticide $325
- We are unable to invoice for classes.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the class date.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if minimum thresholds are not met.
Requests to cancel or transfer must be received 2 weeks in advance of class. A $75 cancellation fee will apply after that time.