For the fall of 2020, we are taking a number of precautions to help protect all of us from SARS-COV-2 infection:
- All students will be required to wear face coverings.
- Students will be seated one per 6-foot table, with tables set 6-feet apart.
- Per Department of Agriculture requirements, Pesticide Exams will be limited to 10 students.
- CPO Classes will be limited to 24 students.
- The Edgewood Club, the venue we have reserved, features a spacious ballroom with a wall of exterior doors. Opening these doors will allow us to increase ventilation of fresh air into the classroom to help dilute airborne germs.